Here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love creating TV shows at USC”s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the brand new students getting included with the student that is different who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I adore leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band allows us to operate on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back once again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did throughout the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it’s also a complete large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes by the end of the evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him offer his perspective on being a proud parent of two USC students as a visitor blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to take college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two children in the Trojan Family.
However, these are typically not the only ones in our house that are element of that Trojan Family. It has been made clear to us from the start that as parents we too are people of the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this weekend that is past we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being with your kiddies as we all encounter the fun activities that exist. But it is additionally inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students therefore the parents of the students.
Our children are not even close to house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we love to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they are in Los Angeles. In the end, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer amount of references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we’ve what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer casinopokies777.com through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for pupils enthusiastic about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer time pupils have the opportunity to take a walking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and tune in to a educational funding presentation.